Thursday, June 3, 2010

Michael and Madalyn

So I have decided to start a blog, clearly. I will be writing about the occurrences at the elementary school where I work, the bits of wisdom imparted on me by my quirky yet brilliant friends and blunt family...and, most often, I will probably be writing about my roller-coaster of a love life. That said, I will start by telling you about the "major players" in my life so far...

At age 13, Michael J was my first kiss. We've kept in touch off and on over the years and I still think I may marry him one day.

At age 15, Tim was my first love. Tim lived next door to me. Tim wrote a rap about me. What's not to love.

At age 19, I lost my virginity to Neil . Neil lived across the hall from me in the dorms (apparently I have a thing for neighbors). When I first met Neil I thought he was gorgeous, but likely gay. I guess he proved me wrong.

At age 21, I met Michael M. Michael and I were soon engaged. We bought a condo together, named the children we were going to have (Michael and Madalyn), and had sex about 20 times in 5 years. I was with Michael until I was 25. Michael changed my life for the better in immeasurable ways. Being with Michael was the best thing that has ever happened to me. Breaking up with Michael was the second best thing that has ever happened to me. I will always love him, although we were never right for each other.

At age 25, I met Jeremiah. Jeremiah was my rebound relationship. Jeremiah and I had sex 20 times in 5 days. Jeremiah was a great guy and he deserves a very honorable mention.

At age 27, I began dating Mackenan. Mackenan was another great guy who wasn't right for me. He also deserves an honorable mention. I LOVED Mack's family. They were smart and funny and kind and supportive and incredibly down to earth. They get the wish-you-were-my-future-inlaws award.

1 comment:

  1. I like this rundown of important relationships, although I would never have the courage to publish mine....except maybe in "Letters to Penthouse." Anonymously, of course.

    ReplyDelete