Monday, June 14, 2010

Buns of Steal

I have recently gone on a few dates with a guy who is really nice, but who I am just not into. Below are a few texts I have gotten from him (typed verbatim, including his spelling) that may indicate why...

6.03.10: "All year no casual Fridays for me boo!! My ties do kick ass though so it's all good"

6.07.10: "I'm at the store exchanging the charging block for my mom's laptop that should be under warranty..I'm the geeksquad in the house, don't get me started, I could not be moving out any sooner"

6.07.10: "Time to lift and get those buns of steal"

6.08.10: "Had an ok day lifting"

6.09.10: "Im pretty stoked with my shirt tie combo today"

6.09.10: "Just got home and bout to lift"

6.09.10: "Produce is a very important topic for me"

6.10.10: "A night at the rocksberry...your thoughts?"

6.11.10: "I can't say cocktail without smiling"

6.11.10: "I'm thinking about wearing the white pants I got at Express. I've really been wanting to wear them" (To which I replied: "You cannot wear white pants unless you are Miami Vice or are getting married on the beach." He did not wear the white pants.)

6.13.10: "It's awesome! Hotter than balls but fun work"

6.14.10: "Secretary at my middle school sent a staff email about a Wennie Roast tomorrow for lunch...i promised after 30 no more saying wennie"

I think 3 dates may be enough...

4 comments:

  1. I've not seen such douchebaggery in a fortnight!

    He sent you like 15 texts about himself; what, did he just get here from Jersey Shore? Are you dating The Situation, Becca?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.someecards.com/breakup-cards/youre-really-nice-reliable

    ReplyDelete