Sunday, October 3, 2010

Yoga and Sensory Deprivation

I met a guy a few months ago while out West Coast Swing dancing who clearly was interested in me but just recently pulled the trigger and asked me out. The following is a portion of the conversation we had about what to do on our date...
Me: Do you like sushi?
WCS Guy: Yes, love it. I was also thinking of inviting you to come to my yoga class with me. (*side note- I think men who do yoga are pussies. I have many guy friends who do yoga, so I'm sure I'm going to get in trouble for saying that)
Me: I don't like yoga.
WCS Guy: Are you sure?
Me: Yes. I once attempted yoga on a beach in Mexico at sunset with a hot Argentinian yoga instructor. I hated it. If I hated it then chances are yoga is not my thing.
WCS Guy: Well ok then. Well, um, how about after dinner we go to this place that has sensory deprivation tanks?
Me: Oh dear...

Seriously? He might as well have just asked me to Fed-Ex him my box.

5 comments:

  1. lol i can't believe this actually happened

    ReplyDelete
  2. where the heck are you meeting these people?! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sensory deprivation tanks are actually Really cool. You should've tried it. You missed out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's true. Here's a link to some information on it: http://floathq.com/learn/floating-overview

    ReplyDelete