Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I Run to You

I'm a relatively sane person a good portion of the time. I am, however, prone to bouts of complete insanity. This descent from normal R. to bat-shit crazy R. can occur quite rapidly and without warning. This generally occurs in reference to the idea of marriage. Take today, for example...

I'm out running and "I Run to You" (Lady Antebellum song) comes on my IPod. At first, I think to myself "What an appropriate song to run to" . Half a millisecond later I think to myself "Maybe I'll meet a runner and we'll get married and at our wedding we'll have this great photo montage of us running set to this song" .

How could I possibly still be single with brilliant ideas like this?!

1 comment:

  1. That's a brilliant idea, Becca! I'm sure it'll be a big hit! Awesome!


    *backs away slowly...*

    ReplyDelete