Thursday, July 22, 2010

This Isn't a Good Time For Me

So you remember Kevin from my second ever blog post? I wrote this about him:
Kevin constantly would start sentences and then decide not to tell me what he was thinking of saying. Kevin also often sent me emails informing me that he had written me an email but decided not to send it.

Today, the following happened:

Kevin called me and right after saying "Hello," said "This isn't a good time for me, can I call you back?".

Later he called and we talked. Then he called me back 2 minutes after we got off the phone and said "I want to tell you something. Wait, nevermind. What I was going to say is more appropriate for a text." He then texted me the word "theoretical." Then nothing. I called him 3 times in the next 5 minutes in order to inquire what the hell was happening in his head- no answer.

To his credit, once I finally got an explanation, it made sense.

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you can keep up with his cryptic communication.

    ReplyDelete
  2. too much guesswork. Are you sure he's not a girl?

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the upside at his rate things won't ever get boring :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that guy sounds fuckin' fantastic.

    p.s. Always listen to Amber.

    ReplyDelete