Tuesday, July 13, 2010

That just happened

Tonight I went on a pretty good first date with a guy.

He was tall, had an amazing body (his arms made me want to throw MYSELF up against a wall!), and was very handsome. He was smart and driven and well traveled and masculine. He had great manners. He was polite and paid for dinner and asked if he could see me again soon. He's outdoorsy and excited about having a family and seems to be close with his own family. When he got home he sent me a really nice text ("Loved the sarcasm! Sarcasm = sense of humor + personality + intelligence"). As we proceeded to text, I learned more about him. He prefers one-on-one or small groups to crowds; he "has a big ego, although he may have met his match" (HA!); he loves to cuddle (and warned me that I better not blog about that!); he was nervous while we were out on our date; he's looking forward to finishing his degree in civil engineering; he's not the jealous type; and- oh yeah- he may be moving to Guam soon for work.

GUAM!

FML. That just happened.

3 comments:

  1. and you forgot to mention he evidently looooves to text! You found out all that via text?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO!!!! what the heck?! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard Guam is quite lovely. And they need counselors everywhere, I'm sure?

    ReplyDelete